Tuesday, May 29, 2007

(Not) barefoot in the park

These socks have been done for a while, but I was never completely happy with my photos. The color of these is hard to capture! Anyway, since I'm on sock number two of another pair, I figured I should show you these and move on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The socks are nearly identical, except at the heels and toes. I'd probably actually like them better if they were very different. I kind of enjoy the fraternal sock look! No matter, I'm sure these will see their share of wear, once the winter temps return (hopefully many months from now!).

Specs: Regia Canada Colors #4732, 72 stitches knit on two circs, size 0

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks great! And I agree - I love fraternal socks!

La Cabeza Grande said...

Such cheerful socks. I think they turned out great!

clothesknit said...

Fun socks and so cheerful!

a friend to knit with said...

beautiful! And I think the photos are perfect!

Rani said...

SIZE 0! GACK! But worth it. They're lovely.

Anonymous said...

Those socks are PURTY!! Size 0 gives me hives - LOL

Peacock Chic said...

Those are super pretty! I love the colors. Yum yum!

Anonymous said...

Size 0's give me hives, too. I love the combination of this yarn and pattern. Those socks are just gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Those are gorgeous socks. I love the colorway that you chose.