Monday, March 25, 2013

Fresh perspective

Artisan Inspired Explorers Happy corner His and hers
I've been inspired these past few months to get out of my neighborhood and explore. Maybe I'm finally starting to be more comfortable with my navigation skills (ha!) or perhaps it's just the need to escape the suburbs and see new sights. Whatever the reason, I find these small getaways, as brief as they are, to be very inspiring. New places and a fresh perspective can be very energizing! What have you been doing these winter months to fuel your creative juices?

P.S. I am guest posting today on the Mortal Muses blog about the new PicTapGo app (which I used to edit most of the above photos). Click over to get the scoop!

1 comment:

Jan said...

It's good to explore! Look at the gorgeous shots you got!