Friday, July 02, 2010

Sweet, sweet summer

Nature's lace
Summer garden
Juicy fruit


Now that we've moved into July it feels like summer is slipping by all too quickly. Something about flipping that page on the calendar makes me realize how fast the days are flying by. I'm loving the colors, sights and sounds of these days and need to do a better job capturing them. I plan to take one picture a day during the month of July to make myself do a better job of noticing what's around me. What says summer to you? And what are you doing to hold those memories close?

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

Summer is about water and sun and foods like corn on the cob and lobster. I'm making the most of all of it! Savoring every moment because it does go by too fast.

Char said...

i feel it's rushing by too...and i can't stop it. so i've been making lists.