Friday, December 05, 2008

Hello, December

It's here! Snowflakes are flying, lights are twinkling, and we're officially kicking it up a notch.

Silver snow


My shopping is nearly done but the decorating, making, and baking are just beginning. We've always tried to keep things simple for Christmas, and this year is no exception. I love to make some of my gifts but I have to be realistic about my time commitment. Here are a few things I'm doing:

&hearts Making photo albums for grandparents (it's been ages since I've done this!)
&hearts Creating calendars for friends
&hearts Gathering ingredients for festive food gifts with help from this great source (a new gift idea every day!)
&hearts Framing a few of my own photos for family and friends.

How about you? What special things are you doing to celebrate the season?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Mum said we'll be heading off to Southern Highlands for a long weekend this Christmas! It'll be cooler there than here in Sydney. Wish it was snowing here.

Anonymous said...

Love "kicking it up a notch", ha! Ok, lets do it!
a.

{love this pic}

Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture! We're just trying to enjoy the time together. It's such a busy season. :)