Wednesday, January 17, 2007

When in doubt

Cast on socks! That seems to be my motto these days. I have other things I want to knit, and plenty of yarn to knit with. But lately my motivation is low, so I stick with what I know. Here's the newest sock to emerge.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm using Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in the Champlain Sunset colorway, given to me by my sister last year. I'm not sure these are really *my* colors, but I'll reserve judgment for wearability until they're done.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And what about the cute little bag? It's a GoKnit pouch by knowknits, purchased online from Scout's shop just before Christmas.

I had another (boring) bag I'd been using for socks, but I love this one! It's larger than I thought it would be, with plenty roomy for those giant skeins you sometimes have for sock knitting. There's also ample space for the needles and even a small accessories you might need. Very lightweight, lots of fun colors, a drawstring to keep everything inside--this one's a winner! Check 'em out. You know you want one!

1 comment:

clothesknit said...

i've often find that i can actually wear non-me colors on me feet :o) and it looks great so keep on knitting!