Friday, February 03, 2006

The journey ends

I finished sock number two of the Trekking pair today--a few days past my personal goal but happily finished. I had actually challenged myself to get this second one done in seven days, and it's officially 13...but who (except me?) is counting? Here's the proof there are actually *two* socks.

Standing
Image hosting by Photobucket


Reclining
Image hosting by Photobucket


Relaxing
Image hosting by Photobucket


I completely enjoyed knitting with this Trekking yarn (#109) and I'm happy with the mismatched result. Time to cast on the next pair!

9 comments:

Jan said...

Beautiful!! Must find that color of Trekking!

goodkarma said...

Love the colors! So pretty.

amy said...

they have a few skeins of trekking left at the yarn shop down the street, you have enabled me :)

Scoutj said...

Oh I like them!!

amanda said...

They look great!

Terby said...

The more I see Trekking socks, the more I like them. Great socks!

Starfish said...

I MUST have that yarn!!!

Kyra said...

You can't beat the Trekking. But, I think your Trekking Jaywalkers look great. I don't think the color changes take away from the pattern at all.

becky / knitting interrupted said...

The Trekking purple socks are really cozy looking! Don't you love how springy, soft, and slighty fuzzy this yarn is? I just love the fabric it makes.