Thursday, March 24, 2005

Addicted to eggs

Does anyone else out there love these as much as I do?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Presenting the ubiquitous Cadbury Creme Egg. Are you drooling yet? And, yes, I do think I could eat *these* eggs for breakfast!

But I digress. What I really want to show you (and it's knitting-related!) is here. Go take a look.

I know, I know...time is running short. But I think these could be whipped up in a flash. The only question is...will the eggs stay around long enough to warrant these cute coverings?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them too! And would you believe -- many stores by me are already SOLD OUT of them? It's madness!

maryse said...

ha! those cozies are awesome. i'm a bigger fan of the cadbury mini egg, i'm afraid. knitting cozies for those would be tough on the hands.

Anonymous said...

very cute egg covers.and those Cadbury eggs are awesome,my favorite candy ;0)
cara
earth mother

amy said...

i heart the cadbury eggs too. but i popped on their website and find this disturbing "Dip in the goo to unleash your naughty, playful side!" huh? that is just a weird slogan.

and the cozies are too cute! i will have to remember those for next year. thanks for the link!