Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The merry month of May

Viva la Burger

Perfect morning view

Fish story

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign

Memory making

Summer is unofficially here and it makes me a little sad to see we have only a few days of May remaining. I love summer, but I hate to see the time flying by now that warmer days are here. These are the days we wait for all winter...and suddenly, they are here and much too quickly gone. I have to remind myself each day to savor the moments!

Speaking of those moments, I'm starting a "summer bucket list" so I can be intentional about adding some fun and creativity into the weeks ahead. Here are a few ideas on my list so far:

*Make some fun items with indigo tie-dye (inspired by this post)
*Try out these yummy-looking coffee treats
*Check out this new exhibit at the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
*Rent kayaks and paddle on this lake
*Have a little fun with glitter

What are you planning for the summer season? Is there anything I should add to my list? I'd love to hear your ideas!

P.S. I'm also planning our vacation to Portland, OR (first time visit). Let me know if there are "must-see" places you'd recommend.

No comments: