Friday, April 01, 2011

Small things

Tiny garden

Woven

Ridges


I've been making a few small things these past weeks...a tiny terrarium, a simple woven bracelet, a little garter stitch blanket for a newborn. Sometimes it's the quick projects like these that get my creative juices flowing and make me feel like I've accomplished something. It's especially true when I have some big things looming and just need something I can complete. Do you ever feel the same way? Share your little projects with me!

P.S. A tutorial for the bracelet can be found here, and the blanket was based on this pattern. If I were making the blanket again, I'd cast on more stitches for a slightly larger size.

4 comments:

Ulla V. said...

I agree with you. Small projects are perfect - and manageable.

The little terrarium is so fine and so are the braclet and the baby blanket. I love baby blankets - they are such great gifts.

Have a lovely Saturday. :)

Rani said...

That's a great idea. I have far too many bigger projects piling up. Maybe if I just finish a teeny tiny one. . .

Heidi said...

small project are about all i time for these days...but they do make me want to tackle something even bigger!

Are there little holes in the top of your jelly jar garden? i really do think my girls would love to make one or two of those!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE the blanket!! :-)